Kathryn M. Jennison
Kathryn Jennison has been practicing law since 1988. For several years, she worked as an attorney in a family law firm, arguing her first appellate case before the Second District Court of Appeal shortly after being sworn in as an attorney. Thereafter, she became an administrative law judge with the State of Florida, a position she held for approximately fifteen years. Kathryn is also a Certified Family Law Mediator and has served as a Guardian Ad Litem for abused children. After leaving employment with the State, she was the executive director of a start-up non-profit group promoting swimming as a lifesaving skill for children and adults with an added benefit of a positive, healthy life-style. Kathryn has now been a partner with Nichols Law where she litigates insurance claims, probate matters, and criminal defense cases. Kathryn is a seasoned trial litigator having successfully handled many jury trials in Broward County including several first degree murder trials.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, FL
- Juris Doctor, 1988, Editor of the Stetson Law Journal, dean’s List, Legal Teaching Assistant, Student Government Representative.
- Northeastern University, College of Business Administration, Boston, MA
- BA/BS in Business Administration (Cum Laude), 1981
- Concentration: Marketing & International Business; BGS Honor Society